- Trolling involves pulling lures or rigged dead bait behind the charter boat at different speeds depending on the species of fish targeted.
- Our crew always rigs our own baits (they will be happy to show you how it’s done) thus you can be assured you will have the best chance at catching your trophy fish. To see what species you can expect for your vacations, check Fishing Reports.
- Trolling is the main method for deep sea fish species, boat is in constant move, in order to cover more area and find better locations; in general, chances of catching a variety of fish are much bigger than with other techniques.
- We use Top of the line fishing equipment by Shimano, Dual, Penn, Aftco, Sampo Ball, Mustard, Captain Harry’s, Boone, etc.
- Whether you are searching for Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Mahi-Mahi (Dorado), Sailfish, Wahoo, Barracuda or Yellow fin Tuna, our team will do everything to get you on a great catch and to provide the best deep sea fishing experience.
- Captain Jack and his experienced crew provide some of the finest deep sea fishing charters available in the Punta Cana area. Your guides know the best spots to fish and they will assist you all the way. It makes sense, go with the best!
Julybette , Bertran 38 feets ,Sport fish Chantal Bertran 33″ 5 feets Noemi Trojan 38 feets Lizange , Chris Craf 36 feets Ramona Hatteras 42,2 feets
– All fishing equipment
- – Baiting
– Purified bottled water, soft drinks, beer (3 per adult), rum based drinks
– One captain and one mate/guide, English + Spanish language
– transport with our air-conditioned minivans from your hotel and back to hotel.